- Santee Construction has over 30 years experience building custom homes in Lawrence, Kansas. We strive to maintain the highest level of quality and service for our clients because trust the key to our success during the build and for the future of our business.
- One way we have evolved our business model to increase trust with our clients is to work out a flat builder fee. Instead of a cost plus 10%-15% format where the builder payment can go up with any change during the build we define the scope of work and lock in your cost. This makes our budget more consistent, but also puts us on the same team while we work together on our project.
- Our primary focus is to bring your unique home into reality. After hundreds of homes built we have found that working with our clients from the very beginning offers the best chance to get everything just right for you. We want to help design the plans and search for the perfect lot to build on.
- We will help you form a budget and specification list to guide our lot search and build design. We offer guidance throughout the lot purchase and financing of the project. As we begin the construction we are happy to explain the processes involved to make sure that your expectations are being met. We like to put special emphasis on areas of the home that you don't normally see after a house is finished, but form the solid base that we build off of.
- We maintain a network of the best sub-contractors in Lawrence. We work closely with them to keep their work at the highest quality and ensure the craftsmanship we require in one of our custom home builds. Because of our longstanding relationships we can also pass along price discounts that would typically be unavailable.
- Contact Bob at 785-766-8470 to set up a meeting about your new home and how our team can help you build it!